- What should the customer know about your pricing (e.g., discounts, fees)?
We work on a project basis based on the customer's needs. Our prices are competitive and we always strive to go above and beyond the customer's expectations. We also offer discounts for multiple properties/locations. Please contact us to discuss the scope of your project. Once we have the full details of the project, we can often offer a better price.
- What is your typical process for working with a new customer?
• After initial contact is made, we work with the client to clarify specific needs, objectives and vision of the project. • We check airspace at the specific location to make sure it is both clear and safe for drone flights and that all waivers are in place if needed. • Using satellite images, we conduct a first level safety inspection of the site to identify any possible obstacles, safety hazards or privacy/security concerns and address as needed. • Once project is defined and cleared for flight, we schedule a time to fly the location and capture the images or video. We can usually fly the site and capture data without needing to meet the client on site. • We work with the client to notify neighbors or surrounding residents that we will be conducting drone operations and the purpose of our mission as needed. • When arriving on site, we conduct a preflight safety inspection of the location to identify any potential hazards or obstacles. We locate and mark a safe launch and landing zone that allows for a full visual line of site on the drone at all times. This may require multiple launch/landing zones and multiple flights. • Once all preflight inspections are complete, we fly the site and capture images, video or data as needed. • Upon completion of flight, we conduct all post processing and editing. • Final project is delivered to client (usually within 24 hrs for digital files).
- What education and/or training do you have that relates to your work?
• FAA Licensed UAS Pilot flying under rule 107. • Partner with licensed surveyor for construction projects as needed Currently hold airspace waivers (authorization to fly drones) for: • Baltimore/Washington (BWI) • Washington Dulles (IAD) • Martin State (KMTN) • Easton (ESN) • Frederick (FDK) • Manassas (HEF) • Salisbury • Portions of Aberdeen (KAPG)