Are you interested in taking your music to the next level? Have you always wanted to write your own songs, but didn't know where to begin? Tackle those creative demons, and sign up for lessons today!
I offer lessons in person or via Skype! No matter where you live, we can connect via the internet and help you reach your creative goals. Contact me today for a free trial lesson!
I excel in helping people reach their creative potential and have particular expertise in songwriting. My approach is fun and interdisciplinary. Do you want to learn to sing, as well as play guitar? Do you need help with your lyrics or song structure? Well, I can help!
- Bachelors of arts in creative writing and music
- Washtenaw Community College songwriting instructor
- Day Jams National Music Workshop instructor
- Regular performer at The Annual
Jeff Buckley Tribute Concert in Chicago, IL
- 12 years of professional teaching experience
- 17 years of playing experience
- Musical theater experience
- Well-versed in rock, blues, jazz, r & b, funk, folk and finger-style guitar
All ages and levels are welcome. I offer half-hour or hour lessons. Daytime hours are available for adults and home-schoolers. I also offer flexible after-school scheduling, an interdisciplinary approach and a fun and supportive atmosphere.
Learn to write your own songs! Lessons are available in person
or from home via Skype. Call today for a free trial lesson!