We specialize in electrical services for homeowners and commercial clients that emphasizes quality workmanship and supercompetitive pricing.
Our business is made up of professional electricians, including masters, journeymen and experienced apprentices, who are either actively working in their field every day at other electrical companies (except for "weekends" or "off days") or are retired and working part-time.
Our services include the following:
1. Standby auto switching/on generators (whole house or priority circuit installation (several brands) -- we provide sizing recommendations and options and brand recommendations)
2. Portable generator installation
a.) with your existing generator
b.) with our complete package option -- with us providing a new generator with the installation
several brands are available, and all sized according to your backup objectives/needs, and your home loads are taken into consideration.
3. We also provide portable generator trifuel (gasoline, natural gas and LP gas) conversions on most generators as well as dedicated natural gas or LP gas conversions to most generators.
This is highly recommended for reliability, convenience, and the longevity of your generator's life. The pricing is very reasonable, and payback is over $2.00/ hour of generator use, when unleaded is at $3.00/gal.
4. Service panel/fuse box upgrades from fuse to breaker, 60 to 400 amp service
5. Subpanel installation for additions, garages, or barns
6. New wiring for garages, barns and additions
7. Highly energy-efficient lighting upgrades or retrofits for both exterior and interior fluorescent, LED, HPS, MH, inductance-coupled long-life lamps, etc.
We can assist you with energy-saving solutions and audits if needed.
We can also assist you with electrical company rebates on installation/product costs and special financing with electrical companies, government and independent energy-saving nonprofit organizations when available.
8. Whole house surge protectors
9. Electrical troubleshooting for general and power problems: brownouts, bright light surges, etc.