Introduction: Result oriented
One of the top recommended tutors in USA. 500+ testimonials.
* Result oriented. Not a part time tutor. 29+ years tutoring experience.
* I tutor 7 days a week, 360+ days every year. It's my passion.
* I can do most of the SAT/ACT/GRE/GMAT problems in my head without paper or calculator.
* Individualized study curriculum for every student according to his/her strengths, weaknesses, time constraints and goals.
* I get a lot of students who love this individualized approach, and many of them tell me that they were lost with the big name expensive tutoring companies.
* Due to my experience, I can instinctively figure out a lot about my students’ weaknesses and rebuild their fundamentals.
* I can teach you a lot of mental math techniques which you need to to know to be faster in the tests.
Manny should be cloned to improve the human race. My son thinks he's the best tutor on the planet. His words, not mine.
Chris, 15 lessons with Manny
"The Best Statistics Tutor Available"
Manny, Thank you! One more person to add to your list of successes! One need not look any further for a statistics tutor. You yield successful results! Your experience is evident, and your love of teaching is also. You identify problems at their root and your customized instructions are truly innovative. You are a great motivator, and you make the material relevant and easy to understand with great examples. Thank you for helping restore my confidence. The world needs great teachers as talented and devoted as you are. I can say that you are in a league of your own. What a great mathematician/statistician you are! I tried two other statistics instructors that had great reviews and high credentials, but they did not make a positive enough impact on my statistics learning like you were able to do for me. They also charged more. I achieved more learning in less time when you taught. You're smart and you care for all the right reasons. My only regret or misfortune was that I had not discovered you earlier. Results are achievable with you! I'm living proof!
Maria, 9 lessons with Manny
I knew I had struck gold within 5 minutes of meeting Manny, who didn’t passively ask me what I wanted to cover that day as other statistics tutors had, but asked to see my class agenda so that he could understand what kind of support I needed. Throughout the semester, Manny supplied me with additional materials and strategies for working through problems, and was exceptionally generous with his time. I received an A in the class and am absolutely convinced that no amount of studying on my own could have replaced Manny’s instruction. I highly recommend this gifted teacher to any student who is looking for comprehensive support in mathematics or statistics.
Jill, 10 lessons with Manny
Manny is amazing. He has made math fun for my daughter. He is good at determining personality type and teaches according to your child’s personality. Understanding the child is what makes a great tutor. I am very pleased with Manny.
Donita, 8 lessons with Manny
Manny is a breath of fresh air. He is an excellent tutor with a knack for reading personalities and learning styles. His desire is to decrease the stress level at all cost. I have been out of school for 13 years. I am a PhD candidate and the class is Statistics with the SPSS software. He promised to make my lessons pain-free, and he did! When you have a secret weapon like Manny in your corner who is very knowledgeable, courteous and patient, you must do well in your classes! Thank you Manny.
Patrena, 5 lessons with Manny