Julia Mannes is a doula providing, practical, down-to-earth support throughout prenatal planning, labor, delivery, and postpartum.
She is skilled in acupressure, massage, photography, yoga, and bringing ritual to life cycle events.
Labor doula package includes the following:
* Continuous calming presence throughout your labor and delivery
* 24-hour on-call support as your estimated due date approaches
* 1-2 prenatal visits to become acquainted, evaluate informational needs, and discuss comfort techniques, scenarios, and birth positions
* Help writing concise birth preferences (sometimes called "birth plan")
* Service referrals like acupuncture, massage, and much more
* Help finding the right care provider if necessary
* Breastfeeding support immediately following your birth
* Photography when requested
* One follow-up postpartum visit
The postpartum doula package varies according to your family's unique circumstances and parenting style.
I can help with the following:
* Household tasks
* Meal preparation
* Practical baby
* Parent care including breastfeeding, diapering, baby wearing, yoga, and postpartum healing