We have a variety of classes offered for the baby to the senior citizens in the greater Pittsburgh area. Our instructors are well trained through the Yoga Alliance, Amazing Yoga in Pittsburgh or YogaKids, are certified massage therapists or teachers in the public school systems.
Yoga is a practice for all. We work with:
* women who are expecting their child and want to add more health and relaxation to their exciting moments
* toddlers who sleep better and learn to take care from a young age
* school-age children who want to get involved with a social activity that provides self-esteem building, a non-competitive atmosphere, and where they truly get to know themselves with curriculum-based movement and activities
* teens who love taking a break from their daily stress of school or drama, relax from all of their busy activities or academic demands, and those in sports who want to prevent injury or improve their game or practice
* anyone who is in need of gentle yoga for chronic pain, aging difficulties, weight gain, depression, anxiety, pre-natal groups, kids' groups, (brownies, Girl Scouts or birthday parties), and even children with special needs, (autism, Down's Syndrome, emotionally challenged, etc.)
* athletic teams in colleges and high schools
* senior citizens who want activity in their lives
Our yoga and Pilates instruction is "personalized" to each student we listen to your needs and create a class designed for your personal goals and desires. Our passion and love for personal growth help us design and personalize the practice for all who are interested. We want you to be your "best" self.
Every student has the ability to be their best and feel their best in mind and body. Make the connection, relieve stress and take care of yourself in order to be good to others who may need you. We all need a little more personal attention and care. Yoga Lounge can provide this to you in your home, workplace, team, group or at our studio. We were established to give back to the community and to share our passion for wellness and health. Yoga and Pilates practices provide inner strength, and can provide you with more energy and happiness than you have ever experienced.
It is your life, live it and make it full. We live in a stressful, busy society with more battles than we ever expected to handle in our lives. Do this for yourself. You can provide yourself peace and sanity daily or weekly in your own practice.
We have many testimonials. Our students have written and told of life-changing experiences since they began practicing with our instructors or at our studio. We are here to share.
"Life begins when you do!"
"Embrace a journey and truth of your purpose each minute of your precious life."
"Be forever youthful with our practice and energy."
Be in touch soon. Visit us at our classes or schedule a one-on-one or group practice with us soon.