To find a good carpenter near you, do the following:
- Use Thumbtack to find a list of carpenters in your area.
- Filter the list by selecting a specific carpentry service, such as general carpentry or cabinetry.
- Identify carpenters who have high ratings.
- View the carpenters’ profiles and learn more about their specialties.
- Read their customer reviews and look at photos of their past work.
After you get a good sense of their quality of work, make sure the carpenter has the necessary credentials in your state. Then, request several cost estimates for your project(s).