It’s free with no obligation to hire
Hired 3 times
Serves Murfreesboro, TN
9 years in business
Photos and Videos
Hip-hop / Rap,
R&B / soul,
EDM / house
Prom or school dance,
Daniel was our DJ at our outside wedding venue. His follow-up and accuracy was an A+! The lights he suggested were a hit! My husband and I along with our guests had a great time dancing the night away! Happy bride ~ now happy wife RoxanneOct 17, 2016Verified
I have nothing bad to say about our experience with DJ Solutions. Our DJ went out of his way to make sure we all had a good timeApr 8, 2018
My experience with DJ Solutions was an amazing experience I actually worked for DJ Solutions for awhile and working with them was one of the the best highlight of my life !Apr 8, 2018
Hands down the best DJ we’ve ever had.Apr 7, 2018
Daniel exceeded my expectations in every regard. Extremely professional and made sure the group had a great time. High attention to detail and really closed out the night for an unforgettable party. Thanks again!Oct 14, 2017Verified
- What should the customer know about your pricing (e.g., discounts, fees)?In this field the work fluctuates seasonally. With that being said we have 3 packages: basic, premium, and advanced premium. The packages are at hourly rates that change according to the season of the year.
- What is your typical process for working with a new customer?We generally like to discuss the matters over the phone and then proceed from there. We ask for 25% up front to hold the clients spot. The remaining 75% is asked to be paid the day of the event.
- What education and/or training do you have that relates to your work?We regularly train in various training techniques as well as Numark and Virtual DJ seminars. Any DJ with DJ Solutions has went through rigorous training before being released out into the field. All DJs at DJ Solutions also go through monthly training to stay up to date.