Established in 1973, Odell Companies has grown into a multi-disciplined health care recruiting resource. Independently owned and operated, our firm subscribes to the strictest standards of business professionalism, ethics and confidentiality. Proof of our success lies in the fact that through the years, our firm has grown largely from repeat business and through client referrals.
"I would be extremely remiss if I didn't take a few minutes to send you a short note, thanking you for your service and assistance in our recruitment needs. Specifically, my department required three physician assistants for cardiothoracic surgery -- two on the adult service and one on the pediatric service.
Your firm not only exceeded my expectations by providing three highly qualified candidates, but the time frame in which this was accomplished was truly exceptional, about three months from start to finish. Prior to using your firm, my past experience with search firms and recruiters was horrid.
I wouldn't hesitate to use your firm again to meet my recruitment needs. Again, thank you for your assistance and service. You have my permission to use me as a reference; I'll be more than happy to speak with any organization on your behalf."
To view more testimonials, please visit our website.
Odell Medical Search has earned its reputation for excellence through years of successfully staffing the following:
* Medical centers
* Large health systems
* Physician groups
* Solo physician practices
* Outpatient clinics
* Medical groups
* Surgery centers
Through an ever-growing database of highly qualified health care professionals as well as extensive nationwide recruitment capabilities, our health care recruiters or search consultants have access to exactly the types of people your organization needs to grow and prosper in today's competitive, challenging marketplace.
All positions listed below are contingency searches:
* C-level executives include the following:
- CEO -- Chief Executive Officer
- CNO -- Chief Nursing Officer
- COO -- Chief Operating Officer
- CAO -- Chief Administrative Officer
- CFO -- Chief Financial Officer
- VP -- Vice President (all service lines)
- CCO -- Chief Compliance Officer
- Practice Administrators
* Management and nursing administrators include the following:
- Director of Nursing
- Department Directors (all service lines)
- Nurse Managers
- Department Managers (all service lines)
- Nurse Educators
- Administration Directors/Service Line Administrators
* Advanced practice providers include the following:
- Nurse Practitioners
- Physician Assistants
- Clinical Nurse Specialist
* Both surgical and nonsurgical in the following specialties:
- Hematology Oncology/Radiation Oncology
- Orthopedics/Sports Medicine
- Palliative Care/Hospice
- Cardiothoracic, Cardiac ICU, Cardiovascular, and Cardiology
- Intensive Care Unit and Critical Care
- ER/ED -- Emergency Services
- Neurology, Neurosurgery, and Spine
* Clinical staff/allied health include the following:
- Bariatric Coordinators
- Physicist (Senior, Chief, and Lead)
- Trauma Coordinators
- Radiation Therapist (Senior, Chief, and Lead)
- Transplant Coordinators (Heart and Bone Marrow Transplant)
- Clinical Research Coordinators/Research Nurse
- CRNA -- Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists
- Staff nurses on the following:
-- Bone Marrow Transplant
- RNFAs (Registered Nurse First Assist)
- Nurse Navigator/Patient Navigator
- Cancer Registrar/Tumor Registrar
Odell Medical Search has been recruiting health care talent since 1973.