Have you got clutter? Let us de-clutter for you.
* janitorial and full-maid services
* debris removal
* evictions, lock outs
* lawn maintenance
* pool maintenance
• Lawn maintenance - A properly maintained lawn will give our REO and property preservation clients that extra drive-up appeal needed to sell or convey the property quickly.
• Winterizations - When a property cannot be occupied or visited on a regular basis, the best alternative is to properly winterize the property. Winterizations will keep the property from encountering water damage due to busted pipes.
• Securing and lock changes, re-keys - Completely securing a property including rekeying doors and boarding windows when necessary is an important step in preserving the property. With proper securing, we hope to deter any vandalism, thus protecting the property from damage.
• Interior and exterior debris removal - Removing all interior and exterior debris from an REO and property preservation property will let the neighborhood know this property is being properly maintained. When necessary, we will employ a professional roll-off service, ensuring that all of the items remaining after a property has been vacated or abandoned are removed.
• Hazard/s waste removal - Paints, tires, and other chemicals left at a property can create a safety hazard and must be removed from REO and property preservation properties. We can remove all hazardous waste and make sure it is properly disposed of.
• Bid and estimate proposals - Our subcontracting crews are capable of bidding and giving estimates on any and all items that may fall outside of the allowable. These bids can include interior and exterior paint, roofing, flooring, pool maintenance, etc., just to name a few.
• Occupancy checks - Performing professional occupancy checks for our REO and property preservation clients is of the utmost importance. We will try every way possible to verify occupancy before approaching the house.
1017 E. Trinity Mills Rd, 108-112
Carrollton, TX 75006
- Email verified