- What should the customer know about your pricing (e.g., discounts, fees)?
I give a DISCOUNTS to all my services for bridesmaids and members of family. All products and my traveling including to the price.
- What is your typical process for working with a new customer?
- Discussion about the project / services / all details - Schedule a trial if needed (I recommend to do it) - I make a contract and take a deposit of a total price to reserve a spot or all day for my customers
- What education and/or training do you have that relates to your work?
1. The center for Vocational Education in Russia, course "hair stylist" (red diploma), the course "Makeup stylist" (red diploma) 2. IconFace Beuty Agency (Russia, Moscow) - course "Photo Make-Up" 3. The Union of Hairdressers and Cosmetologists of Russia - advanced training program "Modern men and women hairstyles, haircuts and styling" 4. The architectural class of the ICR, an Excellent Art Education 5. Model-aesthetic school "Academy of beauty" in Russia (great experience as a model, participant of beauty contests)