I'm a resourceful, dynamic professional with multiple years of broad-range experience in the multifamily industry. I am highly skilled in multiple-site management operations, renovations, acquisitions, lease ups and restructuring of troubled sites plus a strong leader and motivator who excels in teaching, training and empowering employees. I have demonstrated strengths in efficiency improvement and profit optimization and a proven track record of success in creative and effective management of diverse personnel in multiple locations. I am flexible, adaptable, results driven and committed to quality, process and product.
The following are my employment experiences:
* Community Manager JS Property Management/ Hayden Properties (2011- 2013) Park Hill Apartment Homes and Bitterwood Ranch Apartment Homes
- Supervise daily operations of 190 units and a staff of 5.
- Maintained an average per unit N.O.I of $550.00 for year.
- Outperformed average market occupancy of 93% for the year by 4% by achieving an average of 97% occupancy and a 94% economic occupancy for the year while decreasing concessions.
- Achieved monthly status on rent collections of less than 1% billed or zero delinquency every month.
- Successfully managed and managing two multimillion dollar assets, one sold and one purchased.
- Repeatedly held one of the highest customer service ratings in company.
* Community Manager Mosaic Residential (2008-2010)
The Cottages at Wells Branch
- Supervise daily operations of 168 units and a staff of five.
- Achieved an 8% increase in average monthly revenue when compared to the average monthly revenue achieved by the prior management.
- Effectively increased property NOI 16% in less than nine months.
- Achieved a $70.00 effective rent increase while outperforming the sub-market occupancy by 6%.
- Supervised an interior and exterior multimillion dollar renovation of a Class B mid 1980s vintage asset while forcing vacancies was able to maintain an occupancy of 94% or higher with effective rent increases ranging from $62.00 to $170.00.
- Successfully refined and implemented new Go Green projects at no expense to the company that produced extra revenue for the company while decreasing energy expenses.
- Improved purchasing processes to reduce costs and manage inventory.
- Started and managed all social networking for the community that helped in a 63% resident retention and a new lease 4% capture rate in less than two months.
- Valued member of the management company's training and development team.
- Repeatedly held one of the highest customer service ratings in the company.
* General Manager Sentinel Real Estate (2004-2007)
Barton's Lodge Apartments
- Supervised daily operations of 12 staff members and 600 apartment homes.
- Responsible for making income budget for the community for the first time in over eight years.
- Maintained and average year physical occupancy of 93% while maintaining no less than an 89% average year economic occupancy.
- Conducted owner and management audits of files, receivables and payables, prepared annual budgets and completed all capital projects in a timely manner.
The following are relevant experience and accomplishments:
- Dealt within the legal system on matters such as evictions and property legal matters.
- Experience working with federally funded Section 8 programs.
- Managed multi-properties by dividing time between the perspective properties.
- Conducted sales and purchases for companies by being the representative at property level.
- Voted Most Improved Property in 2006
- Nominated for AAA Property Manager of the Year in 2011
- Best New Management 2012
- Elite Gold Manager 2012
My technical expertise includes the following: YARDI (voyager and enterprise) both DOS and web, One Site Leasing and Rents, Power Site, AMSI, Rent Roll, Microsoft Works and Word, Ops Technology, Outlook and Excel, Power Point, Appfolio, FileMaker, Blue Moon Software and both TAA, NAA contracts and Redbook forms.
I received my education from TAA, NAA and Grace Hill.