Introduction: *Feeling disconnected, stressed, and/or tired?
*Got aches and pains?
*Would you like to move with more ease or be at ease within your body?
*Would you like more ease in your relationships and in your life?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then come find out how Therapeutic Spinal Release Yoga can help with all of these. We use 'core opening' to create your own healing from the inside out by decompressing your spine. We literally release the super tight tension in the muscles attached to the spine which can cause realignment of the whole body from the inside out, relief of back and neck pain, headache relief, improved sleep, rejuvenation, relaxation, more energy, healing on all levels and deeper appreciation of Self. This yoga offers a direct process of peeling away all the layers that block the recognition of the supreme truth of yourself and you experience the wholeness that already is you.
I am here to empower clients to live a healthy, well balanced life by utilizing the physicality of yoga to give you a deeper experience of who you really are. It is said that the process of yoga is to help transcend the limitations of the mind and this yoga does this by helping to relieve stress, restoring peace of mind and building resilience. It leads you gently into a new relationship with your body and mind from the inside out.
Who is this yoga for?
• Beginners or people uncomfortable with large classes who are looking for a healing practice.
• Anyone looking for a practice that does not require flexibility but gives you flexibility.
• Anyone seeking alternative healing or holistic practices that are compatible with modalities such as acupuncture, psychotherapy or chiropractic.
• People experiencing chronic stress, anxiety, physical, mental and emotional pain, and any general discomfort that other modalities have not touched.
• Those looking to reduce and over time resolve the underlying cause of your discomforts and many of your health issues with a consistent dedication to simple self-care techniques that work deep.
• Anyone who is looking for a deeper inward-oriented practice.
I offer Semi-Private, Customized Groups, and Yoga Classes, as well as, Private Yoga and Shavasana Yoga Therapy sessions.