What would you ask the leading sex experts?
Hi I’m Kate. My study of human sexuality and relationships extends well beyond standard counseling in graduate school and includes studying the sex subcultures in other cultures abroad, like Amsterdam, Berlin, and Jamaica, with researchers from the Sexual Health Alliance and The Kinsey Institute (both accredited by AASECT).
All of my diplomas (save one) are from religious institutions. Because of this background I am uniquely understanding when people struggle with shame, desire, and purity messages from childhood.
Interesting notes about me: becoming a black belt in karate trained my self discipline so I could give my service to the Army. As an Army Veteran I became teacher for the Department of Defense. Recently I’ve learned SCUBAdiving!
Kate, aka the Goddess of Fantasies, works during her office hours as a relationship management and sex educator treating virgins, divorcées, lifestyle couples, poly families, and those who’ve experienced infidelity to a new approach by identifying what’s most important (for an ethical hedonist like Kate, this means getting our need met ethically by clearly knowing our value structure and asking to be loved despite our wants, desires, and fears).
- LGBTQIA+ CD persons born male
- my clients span from females in college to those women who are now entering menopause, just starting to find the power in owning their pleasure pleasures and encouragement to re-discover joy after trauma, Illness or divorce.
- partners in active affairs, past infidelities, and cheating spouses will learn to negotiate agreements for open relationships
- polyam persons looking to negotiate new agreements and uphold new boundaries
- couples looking for a Hail Mary before the financial and emotional expense of divorcing
- newly single women looking to design their pleasure practice around asking for our desires, owning our “no”, celebrating our “yes”
- premier parent group discussion sessions at soderworld
- adult virgins sexEd classes (Indian mothers, your sons need to learn more! if you’re arranging his marriage, you should arrange his sex education, too. His bride deserves to have a man with as much training as he is curious to learn.See more