1. Mr Durante assessed my sidewalk began at my driveway and ended at my house door of course with a "stoop" in front of my house door.
2. He told me what was awry with my sidewalk and the necessary work that would be required.
3. Mr Durante told me why my sidewalk needed repair and pointed out the tree root pushing the sidewalk upward & informed me of further damage if the tree root continued to push upward.
4. He told me what needed to be done and he spoke of additional work that would enhance the look of my sidewalk, but was not detrimental to resolve my sidewalk issue.
5. He explained all the hows, whats, temporary inconveniences, temporary accommodations, timeframe, etc thoroughly and answered my questions completely.
6. He gave me a cost for the needed work and a cost for the enhancement work.
7. I chose the full work and I was given a start date.
8. The work began the date & time that Mr Durante had set.
9. His crew was professional, polite, and accommodating. See, I had a knee replacement surgery & had to go on an errand which mean "stepping around" the work area. Two workers assisted me all the way to my car & assisted me back to my home when I returned. I was so grateful that hot day!☺️
10. The first day was "tear down day" & placing temporary outside structures to assist my family for entering & exiting the front door. It was 100% a convenience!
11. The second day was the installation of the new sidewalk & stoop. Needless, to say; the final outcome was more than I expected! And, I was in awe!
12. The third day was "checkup" & removing the covering over the sidewalk (the leaves were falling & embedding themselves in the newly laid wet sidewalk, so the crew covered it.)
13. My husband & I were given a "walk through", our questions were answered completely, and we were apprised of all details in reference to the work warranty.
14. We paid the bill, received our receipt & and enjoyed Mr Durante' hearty handshake and infectious smile.
15. So, in summation, when I walk my new sidewalk I am still impressed & honored to have had the work done by Mr Durante & his crew.
16. Mr Durante is:
- Knowledgeable of his work
- Superb Team Leader
- And, his smile is a "big plus!"
Mr Durante and his crew are the most professional work crew that I've had the pleasure and opportunity to have work done for me. Mind you, the temperature was in the upper 90s & very humid, BUT not once did I see a frown on Mr Durante' face or his crew. They kept the timeframe and integrity of your company despite the weather!
I do not know why you are requesting this info now, BUT I am very pleased to submit it. Mr Durante & his crew deserve "company" monetary gifts. I still have so much satisfaction with my sidewalk & stoop! I am so satisfied!
It' been an honor & pleasure to do this survey. I learned long ago to "Give honor where honor is due." And, due "propers" must resonate in this case. Thank you very much!