About Herbert Law Offices PS:
We are a DUI and criminal defense law firm. Our headquarters are in Lynnwood, and we have offices in Everett, Bothell, Bellevue, Redmond, downtown Seattle, Tukwila, Kent, Federal Way, and Tacoma.
Fern Herbert is the founder and owner of Herbert Law Offices. She is a former prosecutor and public defender with impressive trial experience. Ms. Herbert is a 1998 graduate of Seattle University School of Law.
At Herbert Law Offices, we have a unique team approach to handling your case so that you, the client, will have the advantage of having more than one legal mind at work on your particular case. Together, we have a combined total of over 50 years experience in defending the rights of the accused. We live and abide by our firm motto: "Aggressive, affordable legal representation provided with dignity and respect."
We charge a flat fee of $1,000 to $3,000 depending on the case.
Here are some DUI do's and don'ts:
- Do take the breath/blood test (but only at the station)
- Do call a lawyer
- Do request the department of licensing hearing (but call a lawyer before you do)
- Don't make any statements
- Don't perform the Field Sobriety Tests (FSTs)
- Don't blow into the portable machine in the squad car