Alisha Limousine Service
About this pro
We Are Affordable And Always On Time, We Provide Newer Model Fleet, And Have A Big Network In Industry All Over The Washington . Give Us 1% Of Your Confidence And We Will Provide The Rest Of 99%. Costumer satisfaction Is Our First priority and Real Income. Costumer Satisfaction. Always stay on top of all employees and keep up the new fleet nice and clean.
13 years in business
115 hires on Thumbtack
- What should the customer know about your pricing (e.g., discounts, fees)?when we offer price, we offer including 20% driver Gratuity , There is no tax or fuel charges.
- What education and/or training do you have that relates to your work?Always Spend most of my time in office on research in market and trying to get new fleet , that's not available in state.Like our Escalade Stretch Limo, theres only 3 like ours in Washington state. mostly companies have older body style, but ours new.
- How did you get started doing this type of work?By Luck And Wants To Do Something My Own Business, Hard To Work Under Someone.