Ram Right Renovations
About this pro
They did such an amazing and professional job with my house cleaning project. I look forward to working with them again!Mar 20, 2016Verified
Eli is an outstanding up and coming GC. He always showed up when he said he would and is very respectful of ones home. Eli helped me with framing, insulation and hanging drywall in a large basement remodel. Thanks Eli !Sep 19, 2015
Very pleased with Elijah's work! I recommend him to everyone I know. He did my bathroom floor and kitchen floor. It is laminate and beautiful!Sep 13, 2015
I had 2000 sq ft. Of interior paint that Ram Right Renovations covered. Worked around my schedule. And had a clean up crew come the day of completion.Sep 13, 2015
Photos and Videos
- What should the customer know about your pricing (e.g., discounts, fees)?I use a website for local contractors & depending on the project, size, and zip code it estimates your local rates from lowest-highest. My goal is too aim as low to the minimum as possible, saving the client/homeowner their hard earned money. Hopefully, enough money saved to get another project knocked out. So, I guess my answer would be trying to save you as much money as I can without having the business go under.
- What is your typical process for working with a new customer?Double check measurements for square footage; make an itemized list for materials & supply. Discuss schedules, & a game plan, receive a minimum of 40% percent down, get in as soon as possible! Get my specialists working & closing day have the construction clean up crew do what they do best! Also closing day receive the remaining 60%. (other payment options available. Usually, if we provide materials an up front payment would be due before beginning your project.
- What education and/or training do you have that relates to your work?Associates Degree in Business. 2 years experience as a maintenance technician. 3-4 years experience in framing, drywall, decking, and painting.