Beckle Music Studio
Beckle Music Studio

Beckle Music Studio

Top Pro

Offers remote services
Discounts available
Offers remote services
Discounts available
$20
starting cost


Select a service
Zip code
Student age

Online now

Introduction: I teach in studio in Chandler Arizona and online in 50 states. Let's book a trial class. We offer music scholarships to those who have financial hardships. Vocal classes- We focus on Music Symbols, Solfege, note reading, breathing properly with diaphragm, diction, vocal warm ups, and singing with confidence. Piano Classes - We focus on theory, technique, performance, lesson, classical, popular, and Jazz. We use Faber in method series.
Overview

Current Top Pro

Hired 203 times

8 similar jobs done near you

Background checked

1 employee

35 years in business

Payment methods

Cash, Check, Google Pay, PayPal, Venmo, Zelle

Social media

Facebook

Currently a top pro

Top Pros are among the highest-rated, most popular professionals on Thumbtack.

Jul - Dec

All year

All year

This pro indicated that they reviewed CDC safety guidelines for COVID-19 and pledged to do the following:

Maintain 6 feet of distance from customers

Featured Projects

15 photos

Specialties
Interested musical styles

, , , , , , , , ,

Reviews

Customers rated this pro highly for professionalism, responsiveness, and work quality.

Excellent 4.9

167 reviews

5
95%
4
2%
3
0%
2
0%
1
3%

Read reviews that mention:


Ambika C.

Singing Lessons

I had two lessons with Michelle so far and is great very adaptable to the style I want to sing, I'm excited to work with her more
Jul 16, 2021
·
Verified
Dylan F.

Singing Lessons

This has been a fantastic experience! I can play the guitar, but I couldn’t sing. This has been a goal of mine for about ten years. I finally took the initial step in setting up singing lessons with Beckle Music, and couldn’t be more happy with that decision. Not only was it fun, but I learned to sing decently and don’t feel embarrassed about my voice. Thanks again 😊
Beckle Music Studio's reply
Dylan, it's such a pleasure working with you!
Mar 11, 2021
·
Verified
Mona S.

Singing Lessons

Ms Beckle is a wonderful teacher. I saw remarkable transformation in my 10 year old after her lessons with Michelle. The voice exercises that she gave helped my kid a lot. She is patient,kind and very knowledgeable. I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for singing lessons for their kid! Thank you so much Michelle for everything!
Beckle Music Studio's reply
Mona I look forward to a long term relationship with your family.
Feb 2, 2021
·
Verified
Dina O.

Singing Lessons

I am very excited to having my first singing lesson next week with Michelle. Even though we haven’t met yet she made me feel very comfortable and was not aggressive in anyway in choosing her as my vocal coach. We developed a strong connection already and I am sure I will be writing more great reviews about Michelle in the near future! I am looking forward to working together with her.
Beckle Music Studio's reply
I looking forward to working with you!
Sep 2, 2020
·
Verified
Ashish K.

Singing Lessons

We have had about a month of lessons and Michelle is a great teacher, guiding our little one through the beginnings of her singing journey! Always on time and easy to communicate with via text!
Beckle Music Studio's reply
It's a pleasure working with your family!
Aug 11, 2020
·
Verified
Credentials
Background Check

Michelle Beckle

FAQs

  • What should the customer know about your pricing (e.g., discounts, fees)?

    We charge $80 dollars monthly as a flat fee We do not refund as that is stated in our business policy.

  • What is your typical process for working with a new customer?

    Currently we teach by Skype, Google Duo, Zoom, WhatsApp, and Facebook Messenger in 30 US states and two other countries. That's about 90 percent of Beckle Music's business. The other 10 percent is instudio classes in Chandler Arizona.

  • What education and/or training do you have that relates to your work?

    BS from ASU. 15 years private study in both piano and voice.

Not what you’re looking for?

No problem: we have pros for every job.