Hypnosis is one of the most powerful tools for helping people develop new patterns in their lives. I use it a LOT when doing stress coaching to bring lasting transformation to people. Just a few of that things that I address with hypnosis are:
• Get to your desired weight by getting rid of habits that are preventing it
• Curb your appetite for foods that are keeping the pounds on
• Start liking what you see on the outside and in the mirror
• Change how you feel about yourself on the inside
• Get control your life back
• Find new healthy patterns for your well-being
• Experience nonjudgmental guidance from someone who cares about you
• Reconnect with your social sphere in a supportive way
Other hypnosis areas that we may address are:
• Fears and phobias
• Past Life Regression
• Pain Management
My clients are open and know that change is needed. They have an idea of currently what’s not working for them, and know that they need someone else’s skills to help them see things clearly and facilitate movement toward their goals and overcome their obstacles.
My Client's Needs
I look at each person through the lens of where their major stressors lie. This tells me where they’re experiencing the biggest challenges in their life. Sometimes, it’s not what they think. Often, my clients really impress me. They’re wonderful people with big hearts and sometimes incredibly intelligent. And even with those fantastic traits, they still have unique and common challenges:
• They’re overloaded at work and have no home life
• Their primary relationship has degraded to arguing or ignoring each other
• They feel anxiety about advancing in their career
• Improper diet is fueling their low energy and they can’t find a way to fix it
• Life has lost its shimmer and just seems draining
• There seems to be less and less time for just living
• A close friend or family member is seriously ill
• Work just seems more and more competitive
• There are so many things going on, it’s hard to juggle it all
• Their performance has started taking a hit
Sometimes however, clients can be very specific about improving a particular area of their lives like:
• Personal health and weight control
• Finding themselves again after years of corporate work and family life
• Finding a different career for more freedom to step off the hamster wheel
• Starting the business they’ve always wanted to pursue
• Repairing or improving their personal relationships
• Finding spiritual direction and deeper meaning in life
• Discovering their life's purpose
• Dealing with a challenging health issue
THE ADVANTAGE OF HAVING A COACH
There can be a huge advantage to have a coach to ask the right questions to illuminate the blind spots in your life. Many people go through their life with very old coping mechanisms that don’t serve their current needs. Think about it… If you established your subconscious coping mechanisms for life’s challenges when you were a kid or teenager, and now you’re a 40 or 50 something adult, there’s a big chance that you’re seeing your life through these coping filters that are skewing your perception of the world.
Many people think that they’re doing just fine, when in reality, they’re on two or more medications for heart problems, something for depression, they’re not giving enough attention to their diet, and live fairly routine lives with no personal fulfillment or meaning. This leads to high stress and minor to major health challenges such is chronic pain, digestive disorders, immune challenges, extremely low energy, and environmental sensitivities. But this can change.
You can have a rich, fulfilling life and get beyond coping, to actually thriving!
The interesting thing about stress is that it has the capacity to shut us down both immunologically and emotionally. Identifying your key stressors is like finding a map into your unconscious world. When we uncover your challenge points, I have the tools to help you:
• Create greater clarity about yourself
• Improve your capacity to handle complex situations
• Feel good about yourself and your life
• Strengthen your relationships
• Build success and achievement for your personal and professional goals
• Expand into greater productivity
• Cultivate mental, emotional and physical wellness
• Learn new ways of remaining calm, focused and centered
All work, whether is be coaching, hypnotherapy, or healing can be done remotely or at a distance. We can work by phone or Skype. In the case of healing, you don't even have to be in connection with me. Just setting aside time to be receptive is enough.
Although people don't come to Thumbtack looking for a shamanic practitioner, I should mention that much of what I do is connected to Mother Earth. All things have spirit and I am working with those spirits whether they be animal, vegetable, mineral or angelic. It's very much a part of who I am and also teach classes to help other get in deeper relationship with the Earth and her children. There are so many important teachings that have been passed down from indigenous traditions that many supersede more recent understanding of who we are and what we're doing on this planet.
I'm also a licensed minister with Universal Church of the Master and conduct marriage and memorial services. I deliver sermons and teach workshops on various topics at local venues.
Results. I enjoy getting results from people because their lives change. Many things can come up in the process of coaching and hypnotherapy. That’s why I’ve studied many different approaches to handling those things that ultimately create happy, healthy people.
I want to coach the world. I really believe in the power of coaching and I believe that everyone deserves to have someone help them with their lives on a one-to-one basis. I want the world healed. It's pretty simple.