We offer expert, experienced repair and service for all of your pool and spa needs.
We have over 25 years of experience with electrical, plumbing, automated control systems, and water chemistry. We are licensed and bonded.
We want to be the company you go to when you have a problem with your pool or spa. In order for that to happen, we have to be honest, dependable, and fair in our prices.
- Pool sweeps: new, repair, and parts
- Solar system: panel replacement and season start ups
- Controllers: repair and install top-of-the-line controllers
- Filters: install, clean or replace
- Heaters: install, diagnostic, and repair
- Leaks: inspection and repair
- Salt water: upgrade, repair, clean, and test
- Pumps: energy upgrade, repair, and replacement
- Skimmers: repair and replacement
- Weekly/bi-weekly cleaning services
Spas and hot tubs:
- Complete repair and service
- Circuit boards
- Heater repair and replacement
- Electrical work
Communication is very important to us, and very convenient for you. We always answer our phone during business hours with someone who is both understanding and knowledgeable.
We will be able to schedule you and be able to answer a lot of your questions when you call. You will never get either an answering service or voicemail.
Another thing we at American Pool and Spa understand is taking the time to check out the system thoroughly. We see it all the time: technicians come in, they are in a hurry, they want to get the job done quickly, so that they can get to the next job.
They don't take the time to be proactive. The immediate problem may be taken care of (hopefully), but the actual cause of the problem is overlooked -- a small crack somewhere, a small leak, or a corroded electrical connection that will cause a bigger problem later.
Maybe you are planning a swim party for your kids, or maybe you have a small gathering of your best friends to take a soak in your spa after a nice dinner only to not be able to use it.
We take the time to be proactive. We will also take the time to explain to you what was needed and why, and answer any questions you may have. We also stand behind our work.