It’s free, with no obligation to book
, , , , , ,
Customers rated this pro highly for work quality, value, and responsiveness.
Read reviews that mention:
- What should the customer know about your pricing (e.g., discounts, fees)?
1. We do hourly consult for small projects like accessorizing, art selection, material selection or finish selection for Remodels. 2. For Turnley projects like Full Bath and Kitchen Remodel or Full Home Remodel it is divided as Creative Design fees ( for finish selection, layouts, drawings, etc) and Project Management Fees to see through the execution part of the Design documents. 3. For the Furnishing project, it is mostly divided By Rooms and their square footage and how many pieces will go in it. They are room packages but if doing more than 4 space in a home there is a special pricing level.
- What is your typical process for working with a new customer?
1. Initial Phone Consult to understand the project scope and requirements. 2. Meeting the Client for Initial Consultation at Jobsite to make a visual note of space and Design direction. 3. Submitting the LOA and Proposal for the Design job to hire us to do the project. 4. After signing the contract the Collaboration meeting to SFDC or in-person to understand their Design style, likes and dislikes. 5. After 3-4 weeks submitting the Preliminary Design plan along with the budget overview and initial mood board. 6. Once confirmed we will create Invoice and get the payment and a Signed copy of it to process the orders. 7. Placing orders to our Vendors, and letting the Clients know of the timeline when to expect the delivery. 8. Project Installation and fixing any issues that came.
- What education and/or training do you have that relates to your work?
1. Certification Program in Interior Design from UC Santa Cruz 2. Drafting and Rendering Program from UC Berkeley 3. Certified Color Consultant from Senational Colors