Tell us what you need so we can bring you the right pros.
Receive quotes from pros who meet your needs.
Compare quotes, message pros, and hire when ready.
Browse these children entertainers with great ratings from Thumbtack customers in Sacramento.
Kimberly was wonderful! She arrived, took mins to set up, and went at it. We only requested for one hour. In the end, I believe she painted about 13 children and her designs covered most of their little faces. All the children were happy! She was extremely friendly, flexible, and creative with her approach. We will definitely hire her again.
Maria is an talented lady with a sweet and friendly personality. She's great with people and children flock to her! She is,an awesome addition to any celebration!!
I was very pleased with Dana and her assistant. I hired her for a kindergarten field day with over 90 children and in the 21/2- 3 hours they were there they painted over 90% of the children's faces. I believe the other 10% did not want their faces painted. I was very impressed when she was allowed by an autistic child to paint his face. His mother said it was his first time and he had never let anyone paint on his face. The parents were so excited they took pictures while Dana painted his face. She was very pleasant and professional. The students all loved the prizes. I will hire Dana again for events at the school. Thanks again Dana!!!!!
Smooth transaction and professional entertainers.
Daniel was great! I hired him to perform at a client appreciation party, my guests were entertained and impressed. I'll definitely recommend him!
Traci was an absolute pleasure to work with! The children at my daughter's party loved all her face painting and henna tattoo creations. And i especially loved the custom henna tattoo she made for me :) I look forward to working with for other events that I put to together.
Music is the magic of imagination. We play music for all occasions, such as weddings, parties and corporate functions. We play jazz, rock, funk, country, pop, and all forms of music. You name it, we have it.
BluPrynt Entertainment is Dope! Good people, good vibes, good shows. Dre (Conscious Vibes)
I have known Lance since 1989. This wonderful man is a superb entertainer with sharp wit, an ability to engage adults, children and all in between and presents fantastic and clean magic entertainment! Feel free to contact me for further kudos for Lance Snead, Lir Lantz, if you will, please! ;-)
Ray is great. He's excellent with children and had everyone entertained. I was so amazed even the two year olds were loving the show. I would definitely hire him again and again.
Vick C Roadshow is a professional DJ service that has a history and reputation for providing a friendly and reliable, focused mobile entertainment who understands how special and memorable your event is to our clients. Vick C Roadshow is focused on making our clients happy to a 100% satisfaction. Vick C Roadshow was established in 2011 and has been in the business ever since then, rocking over thousands of events weather its corporate, birthdays, anniversaries, and wedding receptions to name a few. You name it, we've done it. Experience and aptitude is in abundance. However small or large the event, Vick C Roadshow will provide quality entertainment at all levels from the top of the line sound and lighting, outstanding visual displays from projection screens, Bhangra dancers, Dholi's, to video and photography. We provide everything, suiting what best describes your needs. We work closely with our clients to choose from the best package that's suitable for all budgets and venues. Why settle for less when you're getting the best. Contact us. You won't be disappointed. Call us now for your next event to see what package suits you.
We had a group of about 25 people of all ages and everyone thought he was terrific. He was personable, entertaining, dressed in a suit and tie, came early and stayed late. His tricks were great and we really appreciated that he made the distinction between "magic" and "tricks and slight of hand." We have young children who we want to understand the difference. It doesn't reduce the amazed impression and fascination--something we all felt. I heard great comments from all our guests and it was a treat to have him. I will certainly hire him again.
I do decorating and planning, as well as entertainment. I'm efficient and easy to work with. I've got connection throughout the community.
We strive for excellence. No bs....
I deejay for any occasion. I can play all kinds of music. I also provide karaoke services. I can provide everything.