Miguel Portales - Real Estate Broker
Responds in about 5 min
Maintain 6 feet of distance from customers
Wear masks during the job
Wear gloves during the job
Disinfect surfaces touched during the job
Customers rated this pro highly for work quality, professionalism, and responsiveness.
Read reviews that mention:
- What should the customer know about your pricing (e.g., discounts, fees)?
*For customers wanting to sell their home: FLAT LISTING BROKER FEE of $6,800 for home prices up to $1.1 Million. * For landlords wanting only tenant placement on their rental properties: I have a FLAT TENANT PLACEMENT FEE of $1,100. * For ongoing property management services: FLAT FEE of $110/mo
- What is your typical process for working with a new customer?
- Initial phone call to get information about the property to be rented. - Provide customer with a FULL written proposal and market analysis. - Scheduled walk through appointment to view the property. - Customer signs Lease Listing Agreement. - Bring marketing team for professional photographs and 3D virtual tour. - Put property on market. - Process leads and screen applicants. - Execute Lease Agreement. - Final walk through of property with photos before delivering property to new tenants. - Client pays for tenant placement services.
- What education and/or training do you have that relates to your work?
- AA in Computer Graphics 2002 - Sales Person Real Estate License in 2007 - AA in Business Administration 2010 - Certified Short Sales Specialist 2010 - Certified REO Specialist 2010 - Broker Real Estate License in 2013 - AA in Real Estate 2018 - AA in Interior Design (currently enrolled)