Introduction: Professional Experience:
- Professional ATP Tennis Player with over 20 years of experience
- Top 20 in the nation
- D1 Tennis Player and Team Captain
- 10 years of professional coaching experience
- Head Coach at NYAC (New York Athletic Club)
- Head Coach at Gorin Tennis Academy (San Francisco Bay Area)
- My youngest student was 3 and the oldest was 85.
- Actively playing coach occasionally participating in various tournaments with my students and on my own.
- Competitive hitting experience for players of different caliber.
I believe it's crucial to create a personalized experience for all my clients, based on their short- and long-term goals. My first lesson is an introductory one when I make an assessment of a player's skills, characteristics and playing style. Then, I create a coaching strategy that ultimately meets my clients' goals, needs and expectations.
- Started playing tennis when I was 5 and never stopped practicing and expanding my skills ever since.
- Russian National Team Player.
- Practiced with former Rolland Garros Champion
- Provided hitting and coaching assistance for top level Junior and Adult players from ATP and ITF world tours.