Introduction: ***Please read before requesting a quote***
I have minimum daily prices based on distance; these are non-negotiable for projects that take three days or less, but larger projects are priced differently. Prices may be higher depending on the complexity of the mural and the texture of the wall, these are just starting points.
Distance from Colorado Springs(80907):
0-50 miles: $500
51-75 miles: $650
76-100 miles: $750
101 miles + : $800, although at this distance I will likely be staying in the area for the project, so past the first two days it may decrease.
OTHER THINGS TO KNOW:
*I am generally booked 2-4 weeks out, with occasional but few exceptions, so please keep this in mind for the planning/scheduling process*
1. I love trying new styles and things I haven’t done before, but I paint everything by hand, so if you’re looking for something spray painted or graffiti-style in a mural, unfortunately I am probably not the artist for you.
2. I provide all of the paint I will need (unless you specifically request to do so), and I will be happy to provide you a touch up kit for simple murals with ~6 colors or less if requested.
The cost of paint is included in my price. However, it is not specifically calculated per job because I generally have a lot of paint on hand from previous projects. This keeps my prices down overall, so my policy is not to leave any leftover paint with clients. I’d be happy to leave the leftover paint at your request, but please know this will affect the cost.
3. Any and all changes/additions to the design after agreeing on a price will affect the overall price.
4. I am happy to discuss your design as much as you’d like before committing to a project, but I require a non-refundable retainer fee before drawing up a custom mural design for your project. This will function as a deposit toward the total cost of your project if you decide to move forward with the mural.
5. Please remember that I am a human person on the other end of this that you’re communicating with! I will not be offended or rude if you end up choosing to work with another artist, but I would sincerely appreciate if you let me know if you decide to go in another direction after requesting a quote. :)
I can paint or create just about anything - I’d be happy to discuss your ideas and help figure out the perfect design!
Thank you so much for taking the time to read this - I look forward to working with you!