What types of customers have you worked with?
Catering Mexican & New Mexican cuisine to coporate clients and individual guests, from office luncheons to full formal weddings.
Lunch drop offs from 15 guests - 200 guests during the week and full service caterings on the weekends from anniversaries, graduations, weddings or any other special event you have from 50 - 500 guests.
What advice would you give a customer looking to hire a provider in your area of work?
The most important questions people should ask before hiring a caterer.
1. Do they Guarantee their work and services?
2. Will you run out of food?
3. Can you set up a tasting to sample the food?
4. Will you be on time?
5. What do customers say about them? (ask for testimonials)
6. What are the size portions you are paying for? (A lower price may equate to less food)
7. What services are included in your catering price?
8. Are there any hidden fees? (The last thing you want is for a service charge to be added on the day of the event)
9 .Do you have different menu options to fit my budget?
10. Do you have a rewards program for frequent customers? (At El Jardin catering we reward our clients for repeat business)