Introduction: As a Financial Advisor, I utilize both established & innovative strategies that correspond to the Risk Management and Wealth Management aspects of financial planning.
Your life isn't like anyone else's, so why should your financial plan be? I base your plan on your priorities, and if your priorities shift, we work with you to shift the strategies in your plan.
- Financial planning is a collaborative process, not an isolated event.
- Earning your trust and building a lasting relationship is the foundation of my planning process.
- Clients are best served by guidance based solely on their best interest.
- Each client deserves a plan that integrated all the facets of their financial
- Solutions to complex issues should be simple, actionable and designed
with the end in mind.
1. Clarify your Vision, Values and Goals. Collaboratively, we will discover clarity around what and who are most important to you.
2. Design creative solutions. Using my knowledge, experience, tools and resources, I will architect a financial plan that aligns with your vision.
3. Implement your strategic plan. I will help you drive progress and results in all areas of your financial life.
4. Review, Refine and Update your plan. Now that you are living with confidence and clarity, I will partner with you to update and improve your plan each year.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
• Financial Planning: When you plan with me, you will have an experienced advisor building a personalized financial plan addressing different aspects of financial planning.
• Investment Solutions: My long-term approach to investing and wide range of options can help meet your unique financial needs – giving you the edge you and your family need to enjoy your wealth today, and for generations to come.
• Wealth Management: Personalized wealth management strategy is necessary to sustain and grow your long-term wealth, meet your financial goals, and align your comfort with market risks along the way.
• Life insurance planning: While providing the protection you need, our solutions play a key part in your financial plan, giving more financial flexibility throughout your life.
• Disability Income Planning: Help protect your earning power and keep your goals on track if any unexpected injury or illness prevents you from working.
• Long-term care Planning: Having a long-term care plan will give you (or a loved one) choice and control over where and how to receive care should it be needed.
• Business Succession Planning: Make sure the business that you’ve worked hard building will continue to move forward once you’ve decided to step back.
• Charitable Giving: More than ever, people are putting their money where their values are. As part of your financial plan, charitable giving can help support the causes and organizations that are important to you, while maximizing tax efficiencies.