I'm actually good with a computer's parts and highly skilled at software installation, upgrades, updates, and hardware replacement. I'm well-versed in troubleshooting and repairing malfunctioning hardware and software. I devise innovative strategies to resolve recurring computer issues.
I'm friendly and committed to resolving computer problems in a timely and thorough manner to maintain uptime. I am a self-motivated computer technician with more than eight years of experience installing and maintaining desktop and laptop computers.
I have done the following:
1. Resolved virus and malware issues with a 99% success rate.
2. Resolved hundreds of technical support inquiries.
3. Set up equipment for hundreds of customers including installing cables and hardware.
4. Installed software and operating systems on hundreds of personal computers.
5. Set up and configured hardware and software on any computer I assembled and sold.
6. Maintained accurate hardware and software inventories.
7. Restored data, operating systems, files, documents, and drivers.
8. Recovered also lost data.
9. Built and repaired hundreds computers of different generations.
10. Traveled up to 70 miles to meet customers on location to handle hardware and software issues.
11. Traveled up to 300 miles to meet suppliers.
12. Resolved computer hardware and software, printing, installation, word processing, email, and operating systems issues.
13. Repaired and replaced hardware including monitors, cables, chassis, power supplies, motherboards, RAM, video cards, modem, audio cards, cooling system, fans, hard-disk drives, CD/DVD RW, processors, mouse, keyboards, and speaker system.