Introduction: *Computer must turn on and have stable Internet access for remote work.* Rates are $125/hr, though we prefer service contracts. We are located in the St. Petersburg, Florida area and will travel within Pinellas & Hillsborough.
Harnish Information Technology Group, LLC (HITG, LLC) offers best-in-class computer IT services (networking, cybersecurity, tech support) to enterprise clients in the St Pete/Tampa area and remote locations. We are a small managed service provider and security operations center.
Rodney S. Harnish is the Managing Director and Founder of HITG, LLC. Rodney has more than 12 years of experience in the Information Technology sector and is a certified cybersecurity/networking expert. Having assisted government agencies, businesses and individuals with a wide variety of projects all over the continental United States, he'll work directly with you to make your request a reality.
Rodney completed his studies at University of South Florida where he earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Information Technology with a focus on security. He holds a number of active professional industry certifications, including CompTIA ITF+, CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Security+, CompTIA CySA+ (Cybersecurity Analyst), CASP+ (CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner), ISC2 CC, and ISC2 SSCP. For proof of licensing/certification status, just ask!
Past projects and ongoing contracts have involved:
• Remote support and/or on-site visits
• Removal of malware/viruses and unwanted programs
• Security audits, ethical hacking/penetration testing
• Regulatory compliance
• PC performance optimization
• Installation/repair/administration of Windows/Windows Server/Linux
• Software setup and installation, including Cloud-based
• HDD (hard disk drive) or SATA/NVMe SSD (solid state drive) cloning
• Custom PCs and workstations built for performance or gaming
• Diagnosis and replacement of damaged PC components
• Hardware/peripheral installation & configuration on PCs
• Network setup (LAN, WLAN/WiFi, VLAN, WAN, PAN and VPN)
• Network hardware installation and cabling, including surveillance
• Purchasing/migrating domains as well as adjusting DNS records
• Migrating mail inboxes from one service provider to another
• Creating backup schedules on personal computers and servers
• Installing and working with virtual machines (VMs), building/rebuilding hypervisors
• Device encryption/decryption
• Data recovery for hardware that isn't completely damaged
• Computer security & privacy training
• Technical consulting and advice