I've worked with computers as a professional for over 5 years, including time spent as a Systems Engineer with a regional IT company providing Information Technology support for hospitals and businesses (large and small), as well as individual home users, across a statewide area. My impeccable customer service skills frequently led to our clients requesting me by name to fix their problems, and I even received thank you cards and luncheons from some of my clients.
If you are a home user, I can handle any of your computer, networking, printer, or other technology needs while providing the customer service necessary to make sure you are getting what you want. All too often, IT professionals don't communicate well with their clients, and end up providing a solution misaligned with the client's original intent.
If your technology needs are business related, I can function as any in-house IT services department would - without the cost of a yearly salary. This includes business networking, server deployment, computer security, and client workstation support.
Feel free to contact me by phone or email to discuss your technology needs, and whether I can assist you in your future computing success.
Examples of how you might use me:
* Installing or developing a home or business network (to include running Ethernet cable if you so desire).
* Migrating all of your files, programs, and offline-stored email (i.e. .pst files) from your old computer to a new one in such a way that everything you need from your old computer will be as it was, only on your new machine.
* Upgrading or repairing computer hardware and software, networks, servers, printers, etc.
* Reformatting your hard drive and reinstalling your computer operating system to make your machine run like new, all while keeping your data and restoring your programs to the refreshed computer.
* Deploying antivirus and other security software, or repairing machines already damaged or infected by malicious software.