What do you need to rent for a party?
A casino party is a fun way to host a fundraiser, celebrate at a corporate event or have a memorable birthday. Entertainment companies provide party rentals, including casino tables and chairs, to create an interactive Vegas-style experience where guests can gamble legally using “funny” money. When you’re hosting a casino party, a good rule of thumb is to order enough casino tables and chairs to accommodate 40 percent of your guests, not all of whom will be gambling at all times. Most casino tables fit 7 to 8 guests, so 4 to 5 tables is a good number to keep 100 guests engaged and entertained. Most casino table party rental costs include the services of a professional dealer. Dealers add to the fun as they keep the games above-board and also help guests by coaching them when needed. Other considerations for party rentals are casino-themed decor, a mobile bar, and regular tables and chairs so that even guests who aren’t gambling have somewhere to hang out.
What is a photo booth rental?
A party photo booth is a fun, interactive experience where guests can take a series of photos (usually three or four) that are immediately printed out on a strip as a keepsake. When you rent a party photo booth, the company sets up the booth or photo station at your event; a photographer staffs the booth and coaches guests on how to use it throughout the event. Often the photo booth rental company provides props like silly hats, wigs and glasses. There are different types of party photo booth rentals. An open-air booth has a curtain or backdrop that allows more freedom of movement and enables more people to use it at one time. The traditional enclosed photo booths that you may have seen at the mall or the fair tend to cost more to rent, as they are harder to transport and also cost more for the pros to purchase. The national average cost for party photo booth rentals is $400-$500.
How do you make a wedding photo booth backdrop?
Creative or DIY-savvy couples can make a wedding photo booth backdrop in no time. You can ask your rental company to incorporate a custom backdrop into your rental party photo booth, or do your own custom photo booth with a friend serving as photographer. It’s easiest to make your own backdrop for an open air photo booth, which you can hang on a wall at an indoor reception, or hang from a tree or in a homemade frame at an outdoor reception.
One simple yet glamorous option is a tinsel curtain. Choose silver or gold for classic elegance, or go for a wild color like bright pink. For a more refined look, you can purchase three or four yards of a luxe fabric that fits your wedding color theme. Creative couples may want to get funky and spray-paint or hand-paint designs onto a cotton canvas backdrop. Don’t forget to provide props for your guests; the props are half the fun and encourage guests to get playful for the camera. Paint an oversized picture frame gold (don’t forget to take out the glass!) for your guests to hold up. Provide a chalkboard where they can write cute messages to hold in their photo, and colorful items from your costume box: think hats, wigs, funky sunglasses, and sequined accessories.
How much is it to rent a photo booth for a party?
Renting a party photo booth for your next event will get your guests engaged and provide a take-home favor for attendees. The cost to rent a party photo booth will vary depending on the type of booth, the day and time of year, the length of the rental, and any add-ons you select. The national average cost for party photo booth rentals is $400-$500. Here are some examples of average party photo booth rental costs:
- Weekday packages: $300-$550, depending on features included and length of rental. A three-hour weekday package for $500 could include guest book, personalized photo strips and DVD of all the photos.
- Weekend packages: $450-$700, depending on features included and length of rental.
- Additional hours: $100-$150 per extra hour.
- Add-on features:
- Photo guest album services: $75.
- Personalized photo strips: $30-$50.
- Custom photo backdrops or vinyl skin branding of the booth: $150-$300.
- Live social media connectivity (ability to share photos to social media accounts): $100-$250.
How much is it to rent party tables and chairs?
You can host a casino-themed soiree for your birthday, fundraiser, corporate event or other party. Casino parties recreate a gambling environment where guests can play with “funny money” that can be exchanged for prizes at the end of the night. The number of guests will dictate the number of tables, chairs, slot machines and materials you’ll need to make the event a success. The national average cost for casino party rentals ranges between $740 and $1,000. Here are some examples of average party rental costs:
- Smaller package casino party rental: $700 total.
- Includes 2 casino tables (not craps, which is a more complicated setup), 2 professional dealers, 4 hours of playing time, and 1 free slot machine.
- Midsize package casino party rental: $1,050-$1,750 total.
- Includes 3-5 casino tables (including craps, if desired), 4 hours of playing time, and 2 free slot machines. Tables are priced at $350 each for this package.
- Large package casino party rental: $1,950-$3,250 total.
- Includes 6-10 casino tables, 4 hours of playing time, and 4 free slot machines. Tables are priced at $325 each for this package.
- Chairs may range from $1.50 to $2.50 or more apiece.
- Always ask whether your casino table party rentals include chairs.