Custom woodworking are for those that want quality products that will last decades instead of the imported throw-away items found in most stores today. Those restoring historical homes and buildings have found that we are able to provide every item they needed to meet local and national standards in order to maintain their historical status. We do not use partial composite board in any of our projects; we use only solid woods from the Midwest and USA-made veneer ply paneling. We use top-brand hardware. We build all of our own parts and never outsource doors and drawers.
We build to your specifications, or we can help in the design of any of your projects.
Here is a list of our lines of products we build but are not limited to the following:
* Kitchen, bath and specialty cabinets
* Solid surface and laminate countertops
* Custom closet storage
* Complete garage storage cabinets
* Interior and exterior doors of any type and size
* Custom profile trim as well as curved and arched trim
* Reproduction antiques and furniture
We have over 25 years of experience in building and designing wood furniture and cabinets.