It’s free with no obligation to hire
Hired 17 times
16 years in business
(Eastern Time Zone)
7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Credit card, Cash, Paypal, Square
Photos and Videos
Festival / fair,
Age of guests
Younger than 4 years old,
4 - 6 years old,
7 - 10 years old,
11 - 14 years old,
15 - 17 years old,
18 or older
Ms. Damita was excellent, very sweet to do business with! I am very pleased and happy with her service. The cost of her work, all worth it all the way around. Kids were happy and absolutely enjoyed her face painting art, balloon arts and Mr. Mouse at the end of her session. She is very punctual and professional. No doubt I’ll be using her services in the future. I don’t add any pictures because I don’t have them yet (from the photographer) and this is an early rating I am giving, but being a picky person like me, who wants her money to pay for quality?... you can trust this honest rating. 🙂Dec 31, 2017Verified
La Vette G.
Cinamon did a wonderful job. All the children 💘 her from ages 2-12 (no one was afraid of her). I had around 25 kids at my daughters birthday party and she successfully got around to all of them with face paintings and ballons. Thank you.May 14, 2016
Cinnamon was great. It was a last minute event and she really came thru. She was able to paint a huge range of designs and was excellent at interacting with kids and adults alike. I would highly recommend her.May 18, 2016Verified
Great with little kids!Oct 15, 2017Verified
What a delightful person! Miss Cinamon was great with all the children. This was a last minute hire when the weather was too cool for the planned event. Miss Cinamon came in and entertained 12 young children with her magical balloon making. She was very gracious to make some extra balloons before she left as the guest of honor, a 2 year old boy seemed to delight in making the balloons 'pop'. I am sure we will use her again. Thank you Miss Cinamon!May 16, 2016Verified
- What education and/or training do you have that relates to your work?I have come to know and work with a host of fellow entertainers in which I pow wow with. In this business, networking is key.
- How did you get started doing this type of work?Like many of my fellow hard-working Americans, I was down-sized during the dreadful recession in '07. I had been clowning somewhat since '04 and decided to make it a more meaningful source of income until I could bounce back into the job market. Well, I enjoyed it sooooo much and grew the business so that after all these years I have not had to bounce back into the corporate world too much. I soon discovered another side of my gift of laughter and enjoyment to make others smile. How can anyone not love a career where they can clown around on the job all day and not get in trouble!!!!
- What types of customers have you worked with?My job consists of at least 75% Clowning and Costumed themes (performing face painting and balloon art) the other 25% utilizes me as a non-costumed Balloon Twister and Face Painting Artist.