Jason came to our home for our initial concern, a fried circut that was smoking through an outlet in our babies room! He arrived quicker than we thought possible,and gave us instructions on how to turn off the electrical to that area in the mean time. He took care of the damage and secured the problem property to make sure we can sleep sound knowing our home was safe, and while he was there we asked what price he would charge for a new canned lighting system and wiring for three rooms. We liked the price so much he came back the next day to install! And in such a short amount of time our entire home lighting was upgraded. His quick work and professionalism, made us feel safe,and trust him to do much more. Thank you so much Jason and your team!