Don’t make the costly mistake of having someone write your resume based on what you did. Your resume is a marketing document and must be tailored for where you’re going and what problem you can solve for your next employer. Employers don’t want to see a list of things you did in the past. They want to know what you can do for them now.
My clients often get job offers at 50%
Increases. I guarantee my work.
I'll work pen in hand with you through my PROVEN six process to help you GET HIRED. I have an hourly rate so we can customize to your needs.
We can start from scratch or, update an outdated resume, or reposition you for a new career. Each person is unique, and you and I will determine the scope of work to be done.
1. First, we start with the end in mind. Do you know what you want to do and where to go? We will have a 1:1 conversation to evaluate the options and create a career focus, so you’re not wasting precious time.
2. We will create your personal marketing document: your resume. I will interview you to help you identify your most important skills and accomplishments to showcase what you can do for a company that makes them want you above all other candidates.
3. We will write a cover letter that works. Short, crisp, compelling.
4. We will determine which jobs to focus on, which companies, how to apply, and best practices for getting your resume seen. You’ve submitted your resume and heard nothing before. Learn the secrets to being seen.
5. We will do one on one interview preparation. Your confidence will ooze from your voice.
6. I’ll support you through negotiating your offer. to get paid what you deserve. You got this! We got this!
My qualifications: I’m a business executive in the c-suite. I have 30 years of executive VP-level experience in a variety of industries. I have a senior executive certification in HR and DE&I and an MBA from the Loyola University of Chicago.See more