How much does office cleaning cost?
Office cleaning costs an average of $200, but prices can range depending on the square footage. An office that’s 1,000 square feet or smaller costs $120 to clean. Meanwhile, spaces that range from 9,000-10,000 square feet cost $880, on average.
You can get a personalized cost estimate for your office or commercial space by contacting commercial cleaners near you.
What is commercial cleaning?
Unlike residential cleaners, commercial cleaners focus on cleaning offices, buildings, retail stores and other commercial spaces. If you’re looking for someone to clean your home, hire a house cleaner instead. House cleaners specialize in cleaning bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchens and other areas in your home.
Why should I hire a commercial carpet cleaner?
You should hire a commercial or professional carpet cleaner if any of the following apply to you:
- You’re not sure which cleaning method you should use on your carpets.
- You don’t have the time or energy to clean your carpets.
- You can’t remember the last time you thoroughly cleaned your carpets.
- Your carpets are extremely dirty, stained or soiled.
- You haven’t been able to remove stubborn stains on your own.
- You don’t have the proper carpet cleaning equipment and products (and you don’t want to buy or rent them).
How much is commercial carpet cleaning?
On average, commercial carpet cleaning costs $350. The average price range is $279-$400.
To find out exactly how much it will cost to clean the carpets in your office or business, contact commercial carpet cleaners near you and request a price quote.