Introduction: Express Moving and Delivery Services:
Welcome, we appreciate your interest in our moving and delivery services. Customer satisfaction is our "number one priority", and we work hard to accommodate every one of our customers.
We offer well-trained and experienced crew members and competitive rates that can be chosen either by the hour or a flat rate since each move is different from another, thus giving you options and flexibility.
We are available for local as well as long-distance moves and deliveries, and based on the availability, we also welcome last-minute moves.
The following are the types of moves we specialize in, but are not limited to,:
* house moves
* office moves
* townhouse moves
* apartment moves
* condo moves
* storage unit moves
* pod moves
Other services we provide include the following:
* Furniture and home appliances delivery services
* Assembly services
* Loading and unloading of moving trucks/pods etc.
* Packing and unpacking services
We provide the following free of charge:
* Furniture padding
* Hand truck
* Tie downs
Helpful moving tips:
The following basic tips will help you make your moving experience easier:
1. Begin planning and packing your belongings a few days before the actual move date.
2. Use medium to large boxes. Keep the packed boxes to under 30 pounds for easier lifting as well as to avoid box breakage and spilling/breaking the contents.
3. Properly tape the boxes from top to bottom to avoid box breakage and spilling/breaking the contents.
4. Fragile items such as China dishes, glasses, and picture frames should be properly and individually wrapped using a packing paper/newspaper or a thick fabric before being packed in boxes.
5. Label the boxes so it's easier to figure out which room they will be ending to.
6. Try to have hallways, runways and elevators clear and ready.
7. Please try to reserve a parking spot for two for the moving truck.
For a faster quote please be prepared to answer the following questions:
1. Provide the pick-up and drop-off locations? Zip codes/addresses would be helpful.
2. Provide the date and time of the move.
3. What exactly are you moving. Provide us with the square footage as well as a list of furniture such as couches (are they sofa beds, sectionals, etc?), armoires (any glass or drawers), and desk (Does it have a hutch?).
4. List all the appliances you need moved such as washer/dryer/refrigerator/deep freezer.
5. Do you have any gaming tables pool/pingpong/football tables, pool tables, piano, and patio furniture/grill?
6. Does anything need to be disassembled/reassembled/disconnected/reconnected?
The answers to these questions help us determine the type of equipment/tools as well as the right size of the vehicle for your move.
Communication is the key between us the movers and the customer, so we have set up various ways to be easily reached. First form is obviously via phone call, but in case we are busy, please leave a detailed message, and we will surely get back with you in the soonest time possible.
Text message is another form we use to communicate with our customers, so feel free to send us a text.
Email, this is our most recommended form of communication since there is a record kept between us the movers and the customers.
With those three forms of communications, the moving process should flow smoothly between the two parties.