Super Steamers Is Not Any Ordinary Cleaner.
Many cleaning companies trout they are professional cleaners. Many use words or phrases to convince you they are reputable. We will give you information you need to know to better understand the differences in cleaning companies. We believe that there are 5 areas that must be met for a successful professional cleaning outcome. Remove any one of the five and quality suffers. SSCC provides to their clients all five of the ingredients for high quality.
1) The Right Equipment. Weve invested in the very best state of the art high powered truck mounts. This machine, White Magic is the Lexus of machines. There are different grades of machinery with different results. Our high temperature cleaning solutions clean better and rinse better.
We carry our own tanks of softened water. Soft water cleans better with an added benefit of less cleaning agent needed. Different size vacuum pumps are capable of faster drying. We ordered the oversized vacuum pump for our machine since we also service water damaged carpets which require higher air flow capacity. Even the right equipment that is not regularly or properly maintained will cause problems.
Poor maintenance or poor cleaning of the vacuums in-line filter system will leave carpets too wet. We have two in-line filter systems for our vacuum pump. Dust, carpet fibers, pet hair will fill these in-line vacuum filters, sometimes quickly. We can easily replace our filter quickly to provide maximum air.
2) Cleaning Agents. There is a wide variety of inferior cleaning agents available. We can outperform many cleaning companies because our cleaning product cleans superiorly compared to what they are using. Our cleaning solutions are safe, even for allergy sensitive clients (Combination of Hydrogen Peroxide & Citrus Oil).
3) Technique. Improper cleaning techniques and poor training make the difference in the final outcome of the cleaning job.
New clients state that over wetting was a common problem with previous cleaners.
This is a result of bad cleaning technique. Most companies do not take the extra effort to take additional dry vacuum strokes to ensure no over wetting. Many companies clean with the trigger spraying the carpet in both directions which causes over wetting. SSCC cleans with the trigger spraying in one direction with the vacuum slot immediately extracting the cleaning solution.
We always take extra vacuum strokes. We follow our high standards of cleaning technique for optimum results. Even if someone has good equipment, good cleaning agents and a good attitude about his work, does not mean he knows how to clean right. Improper cleaning technique will absolutely result in poor results. (We use high speed rotary jet extraction.)
4) The Technician. Even a technician with good equipment, good cleaning agents and good training techniques will do a poor job if he has a bad attitude about his work. If the technician is not particular, it will show. We take pride in our reputation of consistent, year after year, high quality workmanship. Also, what about the technician? Can you trust this person in the privacy of your home? SSCC has a reputation of being trustworthy.
5) Company Philosophy. Many cleaning companies are profit driven only. Many companies have a lot of employee turnover. Many technicians are not experienced or qualified and are put in charge of their own truck prematurely.
They pay their techs commissions to up sell deodorizers, carpet protectors, spotters and other items. There is nothing wrong with these items if the items are really needed or even necessary. Unfortunately, if the customer declines, the tech does not make any money and is prone to give a quick cleaning job.
Many volume oriented companies overload their technicians with to many jobs to be done in one day, leaving the technicians with no other choice but to go quickly. Super Steamers Carpet Cares philosophy is one quality job at a time. SSCC recognizes that there is a need for our quality service by particular homeowners.
We have offered our personalized and family owned cleaning services since 2003. We do minimal advertising since we stay busy with our repeat clients and their referrals. We are not interested in becoming a large cleaning company with a large staff to baby sit. Quite honestly we arent rookies anymore, we know what were doing and we do it very well.
This is very important to our type of clientele. We are particular and spend more time to truly thoroughly clean better. Many cleaners go for speed and only give you one or two cleaning passes, which just isnt enough. Main traffic areas need several slower cleaning passes. We give extra attention to edge work. We use our smaller hand tool to be more detailed in small tight areas.
We are careful along the baseboards and furniture that is being cleaned around such as a china cabinet or entertainment center. We provide fast drying times. By taking more effort with extra vacuum strokes and using fans, we have dried areas before we leave. Our clients love us for providing a quickly dried carpet. Your carpet and upholstery is safe with us from over wetting.
We carry our own pre-softened water. It is not recycled. Soft water cleans better. Being owner/operators, we have a vested interest in providing excellent results. This is not a part time or job between jobs for us. Being thorough, friendly and trustworthy are our primary reasons for being successful. Many carpet retailers and decorators also recommend our company because they know they can count on us.
We are one of the few carpet & upholstery cleaning companies certified by the IICRC