Latest Review: Kerstin at Tranquil Wave Massage Therapy is a sweet, wonderful, and knowledgeable LMT. She knows the pressure points, communicates well (without distracting from the massage), and listens well. I normally judge a massage by how "with it" I am at the end. After an hour with Kerstin, I was so relaxed that I had to lean against the massage table (which is heated) for a moment while getting re-dressed. That is a sign of a good massage.
But what really sold me on Kerstin is the following:
1) When you book a 60 minute massage, you get 60 minutes, not 50 like at the chains.
2) Included in the price was a hot towel and a little aromatherapy, both of which may be additional at other places.
3) The heated massage table - that is a big plus.
4) Her skill and politeness. It was definitely one of the best massages I've had, and I left feeling great.
5) It is a few days after my appointment, and I still feel good.
Kerstin and Tranquil Waves is a combination of High value + High Knowledge + Kind Personality which equals a Great Massage.
See all reviews