- What should the customer know about your pricing (e.g., discounts, fees)?
1. Listed rate of $85/hr is the discounted base rate for recurring services performed for the first 3 months. 2. After the first 3 months the rate will increase to $125/hr. 3. Additionally, standard IRS mileage rates will be charged for on-site services occurring after the initial free consultation. 4. In most cases the cost of individual projects will be at a standard $125/hr. 5. When Accounting software is being used which may require additional understanding, then up to 8 hours will be allocated to gaining a basic understanding free of charge. Ideally, remote access will allow for some of this to be done with the least impact to normal business hours. 6. Billing will occur on a semi-monthly basis (E.g...1st-15th and 16th-31st). Payment will be expected to be sent within 7 business days from the invoice date.
- What is your typical process for working with a new customer?
1. An initial consultation meeting will be necessary to fully understand the client's needs and to further discuss the extent of services to be offered. This will include a rate discussion based on the services needed. 2. If the client would like to proceed with the services, then an agreement will be forwarded confirming the services to be provided, the approximate amount of time to be allocated and rates that were discussed. This agreement will be signed by both parties. Such an agreement may be initiated by the client. Any services added later will require a change order. 3. If recurring services are to be provided, then a system (both computerized and manual processes) assessment will be required. The extent will depend on the types of services requested. 4. If an individual project is necessary, then the project's requirements will be included in the agreement. An estimate of the expected amount of time needed to perform the project will be provided. 5. Should any 3rd party consultant be required for any aspect of the work to be completed, then this will be included in or added as a change order to any agreement. 5. An initial meeting with any client staff involved in the project or recurring work along with a discussion/presentation of the plan will occur first. 6. Any required access to systems will be needed prior to proceeding. 7. During the course of the services if any roadblocks or deviations are encountered they will be communicated to the client's responsible party. Any related impact to the projected fees will be estimated. 8. If a report is required to be provided, then a time will be setup with the client's responsible party for review and discussion, as needed.
- What education and/or training do you have that relates to your work?
1. I have degrees in both Accounting and Consumer Economics. 2. I am a CPA and, as such, complete the required ongoing education in order to maintain my license. 3. My experience includes almost 4 years in public Accounting firms. 4. I have attended conferences and seminars on various topics over time to improve my knowledge and skills. 5. I have used and been part of implementing many Accounting softwares which assists me in understanding new softwares more quickly as well as the process required from the client side to implement it.