My practice focuses primarily in the area of criminal defense including matters relating to drunk driving (OWI, DUI), license restoration, traffic violations and felonies and misdemeanors including:
* Carrying a Concealed Weapon (CCW)
* Criminal Sexual Conduct (CSC)
* Disorderly conduct
* Felony firearm
* Fleeing and eluding
* Marijuana (a schedule 4 controlled substance)
* Receiving and concealing stolen property
* Resisting and obstructing a police officer
* Retail Fraud
* UDAA (Unlawfully Driving Away an Automobile)
* Uttering and publishing
My practice also includes other areas of law including family law and any matters relating to divorce, custody of children, parenting time, property settlement, child support and spousal support; employment law including wrongful termination, discrimination, worker's compensation, unemployment and retirement issues; landlord/tenant law including evictions and personal injury and medical malpractice law.
My office is located in Lansing, Michigan but in addition to practicing in Ingham County, I also practice in Shiawasee, Genesee, Livingston, Oakland, Washtenaw, Jackson, Eaton, Ionia, and Clinton Counties.