We are recognized as leaders in Minnesota criminal defense matters. We have earned the respect of our peers, and many of our clients are referred to us by local attorneys. Trust your defense to our criminal lawyers and invest in your future.
Some of the critical issues that must be addressed in criminal cases include:
- Were your constitutional rights were violated?
- Was evidence properly seized?
- Was there reasonable suspicion for a stop?
- Was an arrest made that violated your 4th amendment rights against unreasonable search and seizure?
- Did the police explain your right to be silent before you were questioned?
- Was there a proper chain of custody for the evidence seized?
Fighting a criminal case can be very complicated. Did you know that many cases are dismissed on technicalities? Your criminal lawyer must have knowledge of the court system and know the different personalities of judges and prosecutors.
Our criminal defense lawyers' expertise includes successful representation in federal, state, and juvenile courts on issues related to embezzlement, child molestation, fraud, rape, theft, murder, drugs, domestic violence, vehicular manslaughter, sex crimes, weapons, and many others.
Because our criminal lawyers take their responsibility very seriously, we are available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year.
Our criminal lawyers have rightfully earned the respect of judges, prosecutors, and police officers as aggressive criminal attorneys who are not afraid to challenge them on tough cases and constitutional issues.
As a matter of fact, in large part, many other attorneys refer their criminal cases to our office because of the well-deserved reputation of our criminal lawyers.