Get up to five quotes from pros like
Midwest Construction Group LLC within hours.
About this pro
How does your service stand out?
Our team at MCG is highly educated and trained in the industry through attending numerous seminars and hands on training that offer new products, materials and techniques. We also follow and enforce OSHA Safety State regulations.
Everything about my experience was perfect. Everyone I worked with was very professional and courteous. The job was completed quickly, and perfectly done. Can't say enough good things about Matt, Brian and the roofing crew!
Sep 23, 2015
They did an amazing job! Also they did great cleaning up afterwards. Thanks Midwest
Oct 13, 2015
Thank you Jimmy! It was a pleasure doing business with you!
What types of customers have you worked with?
The most common job task we do is installing roofs for new construction and or replacing existing roof. We do both residential and commercial projects.
What advice would you give a customer looking to hire a provider in your area of work?
Choosing a contractor can often be a risky and scary thing, if you dont do your homework. Putting on a new roof can be one of the largest investments you will ever make to your home, so it's important to get it the right the first time. Here are some helpful tips to make sure you are protecting yourself and your home when hiring a roofing contractor.
1. Do as much research as you can on the company
2. Make sure they are licensed, fully insured and BBB accredited
3. Make sure you understand the terms on the contract and have a copy
4. Ask about warranties (Manufacture warranty & workmanship warranty)
5. Ask for reference (Needs to have customer name, phone number, address and photos)
6. Make sure you ask about all the different types of shingle manufactures, so you know you are picking the right one.
7. Ask if they follow OSHA Safety regulations
8. Remember .Cheaper isn't better. You get what you pay for.