Thom McKinney & Associates, LLC
Areas of expertise:
* Ethical decision making
* Overcoming prejudice
* Values-Driven leadership
* Accountability and teambuilding
* Consensus building facilitation
* Military to civilian transition
* Social/Criminal rehabilitation
* Business-minded non-profits
* Diversity and empowerment
* Coaching executives to success
Author / Writer:
* "Play the Game to Win: Success Lessons Courtesy of Ms. Louise & Uncle Sam" (2010)
* Florida Municipal Electric Association - "Act like a theatre troupe to build team"
* Charlotte Post - "Our Children can be the BEST"
* Charlotte Post - "You'll keep paying without return, unless you make yourfeelings known!"
Programs / Keynote Presentations:
Ethics: Decision Points: Managing Ethics, Greed and Stress in an Ambitious World.
Diversity: You Didn't Pick Your Mama! An Inclusive Mindset Begins With Diverse Thinking.
Motivation: Against All Odds: Winning the Game of Business and Life.
Teambuilding: High Achieving Teams Perform Like a Theatre Troupe.
Leadership: Leadership is Not a Job Title - It's an Attitude!
Professional and civic affiliations:
* National Speakers Association - Member
* Queens University, Organizational Development Program - Board of Advisors
* Charlotte Chamber of Commerce - Member
* Volunteer - Mecklenburg Sheriffs Department
* Center for Veteran Enterprise - registered veteran-owned business
* Masters of Business Administration, Fordham University
* Bachelor of Science, Business Management, Fairfield University
* DiSC - certified consultant
* Franklin-Covey - certified trainer/consultant
* The Institute of Cultural Affairs - certified in facilitation
* Novation Group - Certification in Diversity and Inclusion
Thom McKinney & Associates LLC
4515 Carmel Road,Charlotte, NC28226