Zacki's Culinary Creations
Responds within a day
Maintain 6 feet of distance from customers
Wear masks during the job
Wear gloves during the job
Disinfect surfaces touched during the job
, , , , , , , , , ,
Customers rated this pro highly for responsiveness, professionalism, and work quality.
Read reviews that mention:
Wedding and Event Catering
- What should the customer know about your pricing (e.g., discounts, fees)?
After a preliminary complimentary one hour consultation, prices are based upon final menu selection, staffing, rentals, travel outside of a 25-mile radius and any additional consulting time at a rate of $25/hour. Culinary classes are billed per person or at a pre-agreed upon flat rate.
- What is your typical process for working with a new customer?
* An initial phone or e-mail consultation * Evaluation of client's time-table, needs & budget * Discussion of any travel, staff, rentals & decor * Determination of client menu * Finalization of set-up, prep time, clean up * Preview of client kitchen and serving dishes w/online photos or arranged visit that might include paid consultation
- What education and/or training do you have that relates to your work?
* Epicurean Culinary School- Los Angeles, CA * Ma Maison Cooking School- Los Angeles, CA * Martha Stewart Living- Westport, CT (food stylist & food developer) *Family Circle Magazine- New York, NY (lifestyle consultant) * Chick-Fil-A, Atlanta GA (recipe developer) * Extensive international travel and freelance consulting for Ark Restaurant, Inc. (New York, NY), Bold American Foods (Atlanta, GA)