Tell us what you need so we can bring you the right pros.
Receive quotes from pros who meet your needs.
Compare quotes, message pros, and hire when ready.
Browse these notaries public with great ratings from Thumbtack customers in Morganton.
I needed a signing agent for closing on my home, and a friend suggested Mobile Signature, LLC because they used them previously for their closing process. The signing agent Tami was very professional and her prices were very reasonable. I will definitely suggest her services for your notary needs.
Mrs. Delaney is very professional, pricing is reasonable and the best part is she's mobile. I would definitely recommend Yolanda Delaney Mobile Notary Service to anyone with a busy lifestyle. An amazing experience!!!!
Cindy is FABULOUS! We are a Real Estate Attorney located in Charlotte and she is always the first person I call when I need a Notary in her coverage area. She is courteous, professional, thorough and punctual. I would highly recommend anyone use her services.
Tim did a great job performing the ceremony. Very personable person, the bride and groom adored him, felt very comfortable with him and were very pleased.
"I hired Vivian to notarize some real estate documents. She did a good job and was very professional. I would definitely recommend using her services. Thumbtack was great too. It was fun to use. They got it right!"
Was available to assist me with executing a mail away refi package in a pinch. Very professional and courteous. Would definitely recommend to anyone who needs assistance with a mobile notary. Thank you!
Available, affordable, and professional. Thank you, and we'll definitely hire you again.
Yolanda came to me and was very prompt. The process was very quick. Overall the experience was outstanding. Would definitely use her services again.
Looking for someone who provides notarization services? Don't hesitate to hire this expert. This individual is available for various customers.
Consider hiring this company if you are searching for a professional notary business. They are willing to travel to your location.
Check out this professional if you need help in preparing legal documents. She has been in the mobile notary business for more than 15 years.
Mobile Signing & Inspection has been offering local notary public services for over seven years. They also handle loan closing for titles, mortgages, and more.
I do things right the first time.
Justice of the Peace can serve as officiant at your wedding in Madison, Connecticut on a short notice. We do weddings on the shoreline of Connecticut.
I will travel to you when and where ever needed, I am available 24/7. My prices depend on how far I travel and how many pages that need to be notarized. Thank you.
I provide notarial services. I have been a notary for 16 years now.
I travel to you! A good 95% of my job is handling loan applications and closing real estate mortgages. The other 5% is titles, POAs, and other documents that are required to be notarized. I oversee people signing documents. I notarize documents. I am a North Carolina notary public, a North Carolina electronic notary public, and a certified signing agent. I am not an attorney and cannot give any legal advice.
We offer mobile notary services. We also provide real estate document handling and collateral checks for banks and financial institutions.
I work on refinances, reverse mortgages, first and second mortgages, car loans, loan applications, debt settlements, car and boat titles, POAs, etc. I am an NNA certified signing agent, an e-notary public, a member of the National Notary Association and a member of the North Carolina Notary Association. I have Notary Public Background Check (NPBC) certification and NNA background check certification.
This hardworking service provider offers quality and professional public notary services. He is also a wedding officiant who perform religious ceremonies of various kinds.