Latest Review: We was fortunate to hire New Dimension Sound Entertainment last minute for my daughter who was getting married in Las Vegas!
Mind you, we were all flying from Hawaii to Las Vegas! So all our communication was done over the phone or email.
Any question or concerns I had, was all answer promptly!
From a small party for 15 turned out to a party for 60.
Dave was awesome from the time we meet with him. He calmed my nerves, since I was the mother of the bride. He advise me to take a breath and relax, that 5% of the job will be mine and the other 95% he would take over.
Believe me he wasn't kidding!! He took over & did everything from the beginning to the end. He was on-time, very organized and a awesome DJ!! He went above & beyond. We danced the night away, with no worries and could actually enjoy our daughters wedding!! He gave us peace of mind and gave my daughter & new son in law a night to remember for the rest of their lives.
Thanks Dave for doing such an awesome job!! I would definitely recommend you to all my friends and family...
See all reviews