5. T & K Property Solutions
- 4 years in business
- 18 hires on Thumbtack
- Serves Ithaca, NY
"All I can say is that we wish we had met Tony years ago. He was excellent! Very knowledgeable about every aspect of home repair and maintenance. As if that wasn't enough, he was dependable, cleaned up after himself, extremely honest, helped us work within a budget that we could manage, didn't waste money in getting us to purchase equipment that he had, oh, did I say honest? (All the items I mentioned we had previous bad experiences with...so you can imagine the relief to find someone with integrity, pride in his work, personable, and very trustworthy.)
I cannot rave enough about Tony and his work! Absolutely wonderful!!
We are in the midst of putting our house up for sale and he did these things for us:
1. took an old sink vanity out, replaced with a new one (and found the best place to get it in terms of beauty and cost) as well as all plumbing fixtures (after checking that all pipes underneath were in good working order.) This was all after discovering that the original main bathroom sinks we wanted to replace had been originally done with weird specifications and we wouldn't be able to use any standard sized vanity tops...ie it would cost a fortune to try to replace and might lead to needing to replace the top and full furniture under.
2. took off old wallpaper from that bathroom, cleaned the walls thoroughly, caulked, repainted.
3. painted our main kitchen (after he caulked around all the cabinets)
4. replaced old sink fixtures and made sure all was in good order under the sink.
5. replaced various light fixtures inside and outside the house.
6. helped us deal with a front porch roof where first birds, then squirrels then birds again found a home. Initially we thought they'd leave if we made sure small open areas in 4 corners were sealed. They didn't--tony had to take the whole roof off, clean up the mess, replace wiring that had been chewed and replaced a light fixture, installed molding all around to make it look good, caulked every millimeter and then painted the whole thing.
7. power washed my whole house and deck and was careful to use the right power so we wouldn't end up with a lot of paint coming off.
I'm moving to Ohio and want this guy to do a road trip over!!! Really I'm serious!!"