What should the customer know about your pricing (e.g., discounts, fees)?
I love people and take great joy in helping them realize their dreams. However unlike many who sell their souls, I don't work with people I don't feel connected to, who irritate, annoy me, or I feel would be better served elsewhere.
I know some will say I am egotistical and pretentious for thinking and running my life coaching services like this, but the truth is if I don't enjoy being with a person and am not passionate about helping them; how can I truly engineer breakthroughs for them?
Even Jesus Christ only chose 12 disciples who He trained to be apostles and poured Himself into them for 3 years, empowering them to impact the world.
Jesus loved everybody, but He did not invest and spend time with everybody. I take the same approach and handpick my clients based on inward affinity.
How did you get started doing this type of work?
I have had several supernatural visitations from heaven, wherewith the Spirit of God touched, spoke to me, showed me my future via visions and dreams, and miraculously interrupted my life to bring me into something far greater than I ever imagined.
I write about some of these in my book Supernatural Fire, which you can read. Yet my life and profession has been an ongoing progression, growing in wisdom, revelation, and inward maturation.
From speaking throughout the world as a minister, I began getting invited to speak as a motivational speaker to Universities, the U.S. military, corporations, cruise lines at sea, and many other venues.
Today I am daily experiencing continual expansion and explosion as a result of decades of intense self-investment.
What types of customers have you worked with?
- personal affirmation and encouragement
- overcoming adversity
- update your identity
- mental clarity and confidence
- effective communication
- reading and connecting with people
- cross-cultural sensitivity and diversity
- conflict resolution and reconciliation
- women issues
- dating and love coaching
- skills coaching
- academic success and career coaching
- business success coaching
- entrepreneurship and small business coaching
- branding and creating a market niche
- motivation, passion, and peak performance
- problem solving and creativity
- engineering breakthroughs and solutions
- riding the waves of change and transition
- recreating people and their companies
- forgiveness and unloading emotional baggage
- transcending tragedy and getting closure
- how to say no without feeling guilty and divorce a devil
- breakthrough for a broken heart
- anger and emotional management
- stress and anxiety reduction
- cultivating healthy relationships
- health and wellness
- nutrition and body detoxification
- fat flush and weight loss for a new you
- breaking addictions and demonic influences
- spiritual meditation and supernatural impartation
- living miraculous, synchronicity, and serendipity
- transformation and strategic collaboration
What questions should customers think through before talking to professionals about their project?
Words are wonderful and have the potential to transform peoples lives. However the spirit and DNA a person carries is equally, if not more important, because that is the impartation ultimately you shall receive from them.
The spirit of faith and inner strength I possess as a result of overcoming diversity at numerous levels, traveling throughout impoverished and war-torn nations, uplifting humanity throughout the globe, and having received advanced professional training from the best and brightest on earth myself to empower my own body, mind, and spirit means you will receive what I carry and inwardly possess when you spend time with me.
Show me your friends and I will show you your future. Impartation, revelation, and transformation comes through association.
Beyond the thousands of books I've read and experts I've learned from, I have a supernatural gifting from heaven to prophetically see into the hearts and minds of people, identify their past, and as a visionary see their future potential which I powerfully pull, propel, and launch them into!
I create new beginnings for people.